Saturday, July 17, 2004
11:58 PM
Have been going out and will be going out again tomorrow. This is so not me. kekekkeke.... I've been going out far too much for the past week or so. Hmmm....I really ought to find time to settle down and work on my project with full steam. If not, at the rate I'm going, I'm never gonna finish it.
Went out with my jc friends again yesterday. Had noodles for lunch and went for ice-cream after that. The ice-cream's soo nice I feel like trying it again. wahahhaha.... I feel like a glutton. But well.... I think its fine to gorge myself once in a while since I don't do this that often nowadays. Must give myself a treat once in a while so that I'll feel better. kekekeeke.... Crap. Excuses. But who cares.
Went to MediaCorp for an audition after that. KJ drove while KL checked the street directory as we weren't sure of the way to the station. We finally managed to get to there after a detour coz we took the wrong route. kekekkeke.... but I must say that its really pretty daring of them to go places they've never been before just by the help of a street directory. I won't have the guts to do this kinda stuff. Guess I'm just not the daring sort of person, so I really admire their guts.
Anyway, doubt I'll get chosen for the gameshow coz I don't think I did very well for the audition. Most probably, its coz my ans to whatever they asked were so short and sweet(which was the opposite of what they were looking for). Nevermind, just treat it as an experience. The fact that we were able to go into one of the offices of MediaCorp and watch producers, artisites, and the managerial staff walking around doing their biz is already sort of an exposure. At least know I know how their office looks like and how those people work or what they wear in there....kekekke..... I sound like such a hill-billy.
- i make my life perfect -