Wednesday, July 21, 2004
12:05 AM
Went out with my JC click again today. kekekke..... It was kind of a last minute thing coz HY suddenly called me at 2pm and asked me if I was free and wanted to go out. Initally I was quite reluctant as I had planned to spend my afternoon working on my hateful GP and she didn't really tell me the purpose behind the outing. But she eventually managed to persuade me into going out coz she told me that it was actually meant to be a meet-up with LSC and she had actually asked the twins along as well. Thinking that it has been quite some time since the four of us met up with LSC, I agreed to it, only to find out that they were arranging to meet some time around 3.15pm.
Bearing in mind the fact that the travelling time from my place to Jurong East is around an hour, I had to rush to get changed and do my toiletries. What a scramble it was! In the end, I still ended up having to take a cab to Kranji MRT station in order to get to Jurong in time. kekekke..... and to think that KJ actually commented that I was punctual for the 1st time! What an irony! kekekkee.....
After the arrival of LSC, we went to a restaurant we used to frequent when we were still JC students. The restaurant isn't exactly a restaurant coz it ain't that posh and the stuff there ain't really that pricey. But most importantly, it's a place where we could sit down and talk for hours without being chased out. kekekeke.... However, we didn't really talk for that long today coz KJ and KL had to pick their mum up from work and LSC had to go down to City Hall to get some deco thingy for PJC's mother tongue week.
Anyway, despite the short gathering, we managed to update each other on the recent happenings of our lifes and what we planned to do in the near future. Or rather, we managed to update LSC about it. One thing to note was that I thought that LSC looked quite worn out. She said that she's been very busy with a lot of stuff recently. Marking papers. Preparing for the mother tongue week. And the likes of it. Think these must be the reason behind her fatigue. But I must say that she does look a little younger with her hair dyed and cut. In any case, just hope that she doesn't work herself out coz after all, she's already not that young.
After the meet-up, I dropped by my previous workplace as it was just around the corner and called on my ex-colleagues. Chatted with them for sometime but seeing that they are pretty busy, I went off. However, I did make a little gain from the visit -- my colleagues asked me whether I want to go back and help out. But the main problem now is still my timetable. Hopefully we'll be able to find a solution to it. There's another enigma though; my studies. I'm worried that I can't handle my schoolwork with this extra workload especially when the lessons clash with the work roster. *Sigh*. Well, think I'll take a step at a time(that's so me, isn't it? kekekeke....).
Concluded my day out with a trip to City Chain at Lot 1 as it was kinda on the way home for me and was the nearest branch to my dad's office. My dad finally bought me the watch that he promised me as my b'day present. kekekke.... think I'm letting him off too easily coz he's only getting me a hundred plus bucks watch for me for my 21st b'day(opps.... kekkeke...... don't I sound greedy? wahahahha....) and the thing is, he didn't even give me any opinions as to which watch suits me better. He was just there to pay for it. I was thinking in my mind that he might as well just give me a supp card and let me get the watch myself. Anyway, well, he did pay for it and that's what he thinks matters most.
- i make my life perfect -