Wednesday, July 21, 2004
10:44 PM
Whoopee! Finally settled the job thingy. Gonna start work this Fri. Think its a bit too soon considering the fact that my GP is far from accomplishment. Hmmm.... I'll just have to pull up my socks and try to finish it asap. If not, I can't imagine the consequences.
Anyway, think I'm a little cranky. I actually accepted the arrangement of a 4-day work week, working for 7 hours each day when I have lessons. When there aren't any lessons, I'm gonna work for five days a week. Crazy! Now I'm starting to wonder whether I can cope with this extra workload. keekkeke.... but well, think I'll take things as they go. Hopefully I'll be able to survive when there are lessons. Pray, let the quizzes be easy. Hope the lecturer's a nice guy(kekekkeke..... there I go crapping again).
Oh yah, and I can't spend as much time as I used to with my friends after I start work. Sianz.
- i make my life perfect -