Thursday, July 15, 2004
6:08 PM
Didn't feel too good for the past few days. Thought I was falling sick. Luckily my body managed to put up enough resistance to fight the virus, whichever it may be.
Have been thinking quite a lot recently, time to give my rusty brains a rest! But too bad, I really can't afford to do that now coz I haven't really started on my project. Die....
Anyway, will be going out with my JC click again tomorrow. Meeting up for lunch. This is the second time we are meeting up this week. kekekeke...kinda rare coz we seldom go out together nowadays since all of us have been busy with our own stuff.
Haiz, sometimes I really wish I have more time on my hands. I seem to have so much stuff that needs to be completed undone. But then again, everyone has the same number of hours a day. If another person can get more things done than you in that same number of hours, it just goes to show that you are not using your time efficiently or effectively. How you decide to spend your time up to you, so I guess I just have to learn to manage my time better in order to get more stuff done.
- i make my life perfect -