Friday, July 30, 2004
12:27 PM
Went to film a trailer this morning. Had to leave my house at 7am in order to reach MediaCorp by 8.30am. In the end, I still ended up late. kekkekeke..... alighted at the wrong bus stop. Ok. I know I'm dumb. But who cares.
It was quite fun being involved in the filming of the trailer because I got the chance to see how a trailer is filmed and also managed to learn some stuff from the shooting. Actually I basically had nothing much to do most of the time coz I was an "extra". All I had to do was to sit down there and watch others do their shots most of the time. Watched Zhang Zeng Xiang and Justin(Dorae) repeat the same set of movements and speech umpteen times. It was quite hard on them coz Zhang's speech was quite long and he had to speak very quickly in order to fit the entire trailer within 30 seconds, which resulted in him "eating a lot of screws". kekekekke.... literal translation.
Anyway, the main motive behind me going for the filming of the trailer isn't the filming, as in I don't really want to be in front of the camera. In actual fact, the reason why I wanted to go for this trailer filming was to establish some contacts in MediaCorp so that I might get a chance to secure an internship in there one of these days through connections, which I sort of managed to do today, or rather yesterday. Though nothing's confirmed yet, I must take this chance to specially thank Cheryl for letting Justin and I have this chance to get to know some of the people in there. Thank you soooooo much.
- i make my life perfect -