Sunday, July 25, 2004
9:34 PM
Started work on fri. Though I've worked at the tuition centre before, I've already forgotten most of the stuff, and have to pick them up again. They've finally upgraded the payment method to a computer system, reducing the paper work. Have to spend some time learning how to use the system but I think I'll manage just fine.
The main difference between now and then is that I used to teach and help out at Chinese. Now, I'm at Maths. Such an irony! kekekeke.... Maths, my weakest link! And I have to mentor kids on it. But at least I only have to teach the pri school kids, not beyond that if I can help. Think that shouldn't be too much of a problem coz my Maths was actually quite good when I was in pri school. kekkeke.... opps.... sounds as if I'm bragging. kekekkeke..... but its the truth. My Maths grades dropped only when I went to sec school and had to deal with hated algebra and all the others.
One other difference between working in Maths and Chinese is that there aren't so many students in Chinese, hence the work load isn't that high. Now that I'm in Maths, I hardly have time to take a breather. *sigh* But, well, I guess I just have to get used to it. Life used to be quite hectic in Chinese on weekends as well. I remember those Saturdays when I couldn't even find time to have my lunch just too well. So I better don't grumble too much. kekekeke.....
Anyway, guess my main priority now should be to finish up my GP asap. Otherwise, I don't think I'll have much time to rest for the next few days. Haiz.
- i make my life perfect -