Tuesday, August 17, 2004
11:46 PM
Just heard from my colleague that my boss is willing to increase my pay from $7 to $8 after hearing that I'm contemplating to quit the job. kekekekke..... so these people really have to be threatened. But anyway, I'm still considering whether I should continue with the job coz after these two weeks of having to study and work at the same time, I'm beginning to feel that I might not be able to cope with both things concurrently. It should be quite alright during the study breaks but during term time, its really hell. I don't have time to read the text at all and have been handing in slipshod work.
Guess I'm bad at multi-tasking. Think that I may consider myself pretty lucky that the quizzes for this module are all multiple choice questions. If not, I think I would have strangled myself in the course of the module. Most probably couldn't have survived it. kekekeke.....
Haven't had dinner at home for a pretty long time, or rather it seems a long time. kekkekekeke..... Kinda miss home cooked food. ;p
Have been going out a mite too much lately, though its mostly coz of work. Been overspending too. Hmmmmzz...... Looks like its time to start saving.
- i make my life perfect -