Saturday, August 07, 2004
11:06 PM
First of all, must take this chance to thank all those who celebrated my birthday with me. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed myself today. Must also thank those who sent me their well-wishes. Appreciate it very much. Thank you. =>
Its been more than one week since I last left a post. Have been either too busy or too tired to blog. Finally had a taste of how it feels to work and study at the same time. Its a really tiring affair. Can't imagine how some of my friends manage both school and work at the same time. Think they are really great at time management, having to work and study concurrently. But I think that besides the fact that its taxing physically, I should be able to continue with this part-time job for quite some time coz I believe that so long as I am willing to, I should be able to cope with both provided I change my lazy ways. So I'll just take this as a test for myself. Make it or break it. It all depends on my attitude.
This new module is a real killer. Research. Half of the time, I don't really understand what the lecturer is talking about, maybe coz I wasn't paying full attention. Don't know why, but my mind just tends to drift off after listening to him talk for some time. kekekeke..... contradicting what I just wrote right? But this is a new resolution that I've just made, so hopefully I can do as I said and give my best for my studies from next week onwards. If I don't, I'm gonna end up with grades that will get myself killed for this module, which I certainly don't want to see happening.
- i make my life perfect -