Sunday, September 12, 2004
9:30 PM
Whoopee! Finally got my working days cut down to three days per week. Funny that I should be so happy about it coz it would mean a cut in the amount of money that I'll be taking home each month. kekkekeke.... but guess I've really been too taxed for the past month trying to juggle with both work and studies. I've ever thought of giving up the job entirely but think it doesn't make sense coz there will be times when I'll be so free that I'll be bored with life most of the time. Anyway, knowing myself, even if I'm not working, I won't be spending the time studying either. So, I guess this is really the best solution that I can think of so far.
Hmmm, have been spending a little too much money for the past few days. Time to start restraining myself before I foil my plans again. But I really do agree with the saying that spending is a very good way of venting frustrations. kekekkee.....
- i make my life perfect -