Tuesday, September 07, 2004
11:33 AM
Been having giddy spells for the past two days. Wonder whether its coz of lack of sleep or coz I might have low blood pressure. Hope its not the latter. Can't imagine myself having low blood pressure at this age. Anyway, think my health or rather my body has been giving me a lot of problems lately. Been falling sick like nobody's business for the past month or so. Haiz. Time to start exercising. Think the lack of it is also part of the reason why I've been so weak recently. But honestly, I'm just too lazy to start. Always thinking of some excuse or another to avoid exercising. kekekeekeke...... That's just so me, isn't it?
Feel like quitting my job. Makes me feel drained out and I also give myself excuses not to study or do whatever I'm supposed to do coz of it. But on the other hand, if I were to quit, I would be very free during the hols, in fact, a bit too free for my liking. On top of that, I'll also lose the extra income that might help in my saving plans. So I'm stuck between the choice of staying or leaving now. Haiz. Sianz.
- i make my life perfect -