Wednesday, September 01, 2004
12:09 AM
Have been too busy going out lately to blog. kekkekeke..... okok..... that's just an excuse. Partly also coz I've been too lazy to leave a post. Anyway, think I'm falling sick again, having a sore throat and feeling pretty heaty. What a poor constitution I have, considering the fact that this is already the second time I'm falling sick within a month.
Feel that I'm losing it. Losing control of my temper, losing control of myself. I tend to flare up more often than I would prefer and it seems to be getting from bad to worse. Most of the time, I only realise that I've lost it again when everything has happened and is over and done with, leaving me with a slight tinge of remorse to whoever "got it" from me. But what's done can never be undone, and I can only apologize to all those who have suffered from these flaring-ups.
My apologies especially to Kelly, who "kena" from me today just coz she was late and then was talking on the phone when we were supposed to be having a group discussion. Actually all of us except Wilson were late and I really was in no position to reprimand Kelly coz though I was there earlier than her, I was late myself. Hence, after I showed "attitude" at her, I felt damn bad. Bad like a rotten egg.
I know I really do have a bad temper but I've been curbing it. Everything seems to be quite alright until recently when I seem to have lost control again. Haiz. Wonder whether I lost it today coz I was feeling very well and was in a rotten mood or whether its really coz I've lost control of my temper and myself. Hope its not the latter.
- i make my life perfect -