Wednesday, September 29, 2004
1:35 AM
Wow. It's been almost half a month since I last updated my blog. Sorry about that. Been busy for the past week or so. Haiz. Finally managed to finish the damn assignment and exam. Think I'm gonna do really badly for this module but guess I can't do much about it now since what's done cannot be undone. Well, think I'll have to work really hard for the next module to make up for this.
Seems like I'm gonna be kept very busy for the next two months with so many events happening. Not that I'm gonna be the lead character in any of these events, but I think my pockets are going to be burnt out by the end of November. kekekkeke..... what to do? With all my friends and cousins having their birthdays and ROMs together, I'm naturally one of the victims. kekekkeke... no larz... just joking. Looking forward to all the joyous occasions that are going to happen soon coz there has been too much grey happening recently. Hope that these joyous events will take the attention off all the unhappiness for the time being, though I think I'm being a little too positive here.
Anyway, life has to go on regardless of whether one chooses to lead life positive or negatively. To quote a pet phrase of Ms Lim, a teacher of mine from pjc, in English, "The world won't stop revolving for any person". The sun will still rise from the east regardless of whether you feel blissful or depressed today. This is a sad fact of life and we can just learn to accept it and takes things in our stride. So, instead of being pessimistic and only looking at the ugly side of life, why not look at things from a different perspective? You'll see a more beautiful world out there, even though reality is often cruel. Why should people make themselves suffer then, when they can lead a less agonizing life?
- i make my life perfect -