Sunday, October 17, 2004
10:49 PM
It's been a really busy and tiring week. Didn't even have the time to switch on my comp when I get home. All I could think of was taking a bath, and getting to bed as soon as I got home. Luckily, things look slightly better for the coming week and hopefully I'll have more time to catch up on my readings.
Anyway, helped my bro celebrated his 16th birthday yesterday. Hope that he'll finally "start using his brains" after this important day of his life. I used to think that my results during my secondary school days were appalling but wait till you look as his. I bet your jaws will drop to the floor. Honestly, I think that he has the brains, its just that he's too lazy to use them. All he can think of everyday is to play basketball, pool and go out with his friends. I hardly ever see him study and when he ever does carry a book, he'll most probably fall asleep within half an hour. Haiz. Can't believe there's actually someone so much worse off than me. Well I guess it runs in the blood. Kekekekke.....
Talking about important days, yesterday was also an important day for Wilson. The day of him reaching manhood. As the 1st among my friends to settle down, I should have went for his solemnization ceremony, but too bad it was a head-on clash with my bro's b'day. So I could only send Hazel and him my well wishes through a message. But there's a problem. The message was written in Chinese, so I sort of wonder whether they can understand everything that's written in there. Kekekekeke..... hey Willie, if you don't understand can come and ask me k. Anyway, all the best to the two of you. 祝你门白头协老, 永结同心。
- i make my life perfect -