Saturday, October 09, 2004
2:48 PM
Looks like I'm gonna b killed by work soon. Not that I've switched back to 4-day work week or anything like that but all the temp staff at work seem to be quitting at the same time and I'll be the one and only EOA(for those who are unaware, EOA actually means somebody who has to do almost everything from tutoring to admin to buying food, etc, in short, you have to do everything larz) left by mid Oct. Wowz. Can't imagine that man. '''-_- The meer thought of the workload is appalling. And the worst thing is that I've only got around 22 hours each week at work. Its almost next to impossible to finish all the work by myself. Haiz. But what the hell, I'll just take things in my stride and try my best coz there's no point in putting so much stress on myself over a temp job. It simply ain't worth it.
School's gonna start soon too. Have to buck up for this module. Think I've done really badly for the previous one so I'll have to make up for it by doing better for this one. Kekekekeke.... but I guess I can never trust myself to really work, coz I know I won't work my butt off. Simply too lazy. Haiz. Really must change this trait of mine. But ain't it true that its just human to know their own weaknesses but not work on changing these to make themselves a better person?
- i make my life perfect -