Wednesday, November 24, 2004
11:22 PM
Finally a chance to take a breather after a busy week. Though the past 2 days were slightly better, I still had to go to work, so now I finally have a little time to rest. Nothing beats rotting away at home man. I love the feeling.
Looks like life is going to be somewhat at a standstill for the following 2 weeks coz most of the time I'll only be working. Hopefully this will really be the case coz I'm just too lazy to get my butt out of the house. Kekekekeke..... But then again, being too free can also be damn boring. *Shrugs* I seem to be contradicting myself again. Kekekkee.....
After just this 1 day of break, I'm being to have this feeling of emptiness. Guess it must be coz I have been occupied with lots of stuff for the past 2 weeks, so when I suddenly have nothing to do, I kinda feel lost. Think most people will feel this way too.
Anyway, I won't be free for too long coz there's gonna be lots of stuff coming up again. *Brrrghhh* The mere thought of that makes me shudder. I hate it when everything seems to collide themselves into the space of a week. But thank goodness that shouldn't be happening too soon. At least the most I might be having would be 2 major events and maybe 1 or 2 minor ones to juggle within a week, so that shdn't be too bad. In any case, it shd be much better than crazy last week.
- i make my life perfect -