Monday, November 15, 2004
1:24 AM
Have been busy for the past 2 days with filming. Speaking of that, I would like to thank all the people who made the trip down to school on Sat morning to help us in the filming. Without you guys, filming would have been impossible. Thank you so much for your time and sorry for the delay at the beginning. I know that Cheryl would have thanked you people in sms-es and emails but I would like to show my appreciation to you guys again here. Thanks a million.
Although these 2 days have been pretty tiring, I rather enjoyed myself. It's an experience, and it'll be one that I'll see myself sitting down, recounting to my future grandchildren about -- that is, if I were to ever get married. Kekekekeke.... Anyway, there's still the post-production to worry about and hopefully everything turns out fine.
This coming week is going to be a damn hectic one, with the exams coming, my assignment not done, the post-production, my cousin's ROM, and not to forget, KJ and KL's birthday, though I'll be celebrating for them at a later date. (Sorry darlings, I really can't squeeze out any time for you 2 this week. Anyway, you'll still be having your exams during your birthday so I'll celebrate with you pple next week, k?) Damn, why can't I have more time on my hands? Well I guess if I stop procrastinating and start on my work, I'll find that I really "have more time". Blah, I'm starting to talk rot again. Kekekkeke.....
Btw, just realized that its already the morning of 15/11 as I'm writing this, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kai Jun and Kailin! Have a nice day and many special and happy returns!
- i make my life perfect -