Sunday, December 26, 2004
12:30 PM
Do you people believe in karma? Well, I do. What goes round comes round. If you hurt others, be prepared to get hurt yourself. This is a sad fact of life.
Life is supposedly fair, but nothing in it is really fair. To make things sound nice, we always say that when one is inadequate in one aspect, he/she will be gifted in another. But is that really true? I don't think so. At least not all the time. There are bound to be instances whereby life is exceptionally kind to one as compared to others. But what can we do about that? Curse and swear? Blame god for being unfair? Obviously we can't do that, and there's no point in doing that as well. What we can do is that we should face the challenges bravely and try to conquer them instead of succumbing to them. *Shrugs*....Think I'm going out of point. Kekekkeke.....
Anyway, yah. Don't do onto others what you don't wish others to do to you. This way, it makes life a lot more bearable.
- i make my life perfect -