Wednesday, December 15, 2004
6:52 PM
Project "Charlotte" was finally concluded with a screening of the film as well as an evaluation of the shooting process. *Phew* It was a tiring but fun experience. Well, we might be starting on another project soon but things are not set as yet. Still have to work on a lot of details and other stuff and money remains the biggest concern. But we shall take a step at a time and see what happens.
On behalf of the production team, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the people who supported us by turning up for the screening as well as those who were involved in the production in one form or the other. Without your support, the film would have been impossible.
Now I can finally take a short break and have a good rest. Have been seriously deprived of sleep. When I got home just now, I had wanted to take a nap and I was almost asleep when I was awakened by my mum. *roll eyes* I didn't even manage to get 5 mins of sleep lorz, and I couldn't fall asleep again. What the hell.... I seriously NEED sleep!!!
- i make my life perfect -