Monday, December 06, 2004
1:01 AM
There seems so much stuff to do recently that I don't know where to start. Shrugs. Lessons are commencing on Tue and I have yet to complete even half the readings. On top of schoolwork which should be my top priority, there is still a ton of other stuff that has to be completed by week after the next. Sianz, wonder how on earth I'm going to finish all the work.
Have been spending a lot of money as of late. Haiz... Totally off my savings plan. Think I can forget about saving for the past month and try to make up for it in the following months by cutting down on unnecessary expenditure. Hopefully I'll be able to do that, if not, I'll just have to work and earn more in order to achieve that.
Talking about work, seriously I'm quite sianz about the job. Though my colleagues treat me well and I quite enjoy myself when I'm with most of them, I hate it when I have to teach the kids. Maybe I don't have that kinda patience, coz some of them are really quite unbearable. But nonetheless, I've been trying my best to put up with them. Another reason behind my sianzness might be coz I'm actually teaching Maths. Haiz... All the people who know me well should know that I hate Maths and would like to do nothing with it as much as possible. Even my superiors at work know this very well, but they still choose to put me in Maths due to a shortage in manpower there. Sianz....
Okok.... Enough complaining about my job. There's no point in making myself so miserable over a part-time job. What's more the pay isn't a lot, so what for make myself so unhappy coz of it?
- i make my life perfect -