Friday, December 31, 2004
1:15 AM
There's so much in life that we can achieve, yet there's so little that we actually do. Life is so short, and anything can happen anytime. This moment you may be alive and kicking, and the very next, you might have perished from the surface of this earth. Because life is so fragile, we should learn to cherish it while we still have the ability to.
One of the very first resolutions that I'm going to make for the new year is that I'm not going to take things for granted anymore. Its hard to kick the habit of doing this but I have to try no matter what. Throughout my life, I have been taking too many things for granted, and treating everyone around as if they owe me their lives. Even when I did realise that what I've been doing is wrong, I failed to get rid of these unwanted habits. Now, I must really set my mind to changing this, and I know that I'll become a much better person than I am if I were to succeed.
- i make my life perfect -