Saturday, December 11, 2004
3:43 PM
Just when things are looking up, they suddenly crash again without any premonition. Sometimes I wonder whether its just me or what.
Everything's in a mess. A total mess. Seems like the world is crumbling on me. Wonder whether I can find my corpse in the rumbles after all these.
I'm tired. Tired of explaining, encouraging, and everything else. Since nobody thinks I care, well I shan't bother anymore. ba2 liang2 xin1 dang1 gou3 fei4, guan1 xin1 dang1 mei2 you3 xin1. I'm tired of being misunderstood.
For all those who don't bother, well fine. Who cares whether you do.
For the others who do care, thanks for that concern and don't worry. I'm just tired. I'll do with a rest and after that, I'll be back on my feet again. For whatever happens, life still goes on as usual.
- i make my life perfect -