Friday, December 24, 2004
4:19 PM
Wahz. Miss my com for the past few days man. Quite not used to being unable to surf at the end of the day when I was away for the past few days. Anyway, feel that this trip to Genting Highlands wasn't as fun as I had thought it would be coz of the weather. The mist was very heavy for most of the time and as a result, I didn't get to play at the outdoor theme park. Spent most of the time indoors instead. But there's quite a lot of things to play indoors as well larz, so its not so bad.
Went bowling and played pool with my bro for the first time when we were there. Kekekee...sounds a bit unbelieveable right, that I've never done these things with my bro before? But seriously, I seldom go out with him coz he's forever going out with one friend or another.
Other than that, the one other thing that I did was to go into the casino and have a feel of what it is like as well as try my luck out at some of the games. It was quite an experience. Looking at people placing bets going up to the hundreds and not even batting their eyelids when they lose their bets. '''-_- I was like feeling so damn stressed for them lorz.
Other than these, I had initially wanted to go to the movies when I was there coz I wanted to catch "Kung Fu Hustle". I thought that it would be nice if I could watch the film in Cantonese as it would most likely be funnier than it would be in Mandarin. In the end, I didn't get to watch the film as my bro refused to accompany me. So sianz. Think it should be a really good film coz I quite like Stephen Chow. Looking forward to catching it. Anyone wants to catch it with me? Sms me k? Kekekekeeke....
Anyway, think that the place has changed a lot since the last time I went there, which was around 3 years ago. Its really amazing how a small place like that can change so much everytime I visit it. When a small place like Genting is evolving at such a rate, I can't imagine the pace at which places like Shanghai is developing. Pretty scary, isn't it? It just reminds me once again of the statement "shi4 jie4 shi4 bu4 hui4 wei4 ren4 he2 ren2 ting2 zhi3 xuan2 zhuan3 de". So do what ever you have to do and always give your best in whatever you are doing so that you won't have any regrets. Chances don't always jump at you. But when they do, make the best out of them.
- i make my life perfect -