Sunday, January 30, 2005
10:22 PM
Woohoo.... Prayer ceremony's gonna take place tomorrow and filming will start on Tue. Sounds a bit scary man, especially when the male lead and one of the female leads aren't even here yet. Crazy, isn't it? But I guess that's what its like in this line - you just have to make do with whatever you have first and then fit in the bits and pieces. Another thing I've learnt is that you have to sui2 ji1 ying4 bian4, so if one road is blocked, just try another one. One of them is bound to lead to Rome.
There is going to be a mad rush this week because filming is commencing and exams are coming as well. Hope I can survive, but I should count myself lucky that my hours shouldn't be as irregular as the others. *Cross fingers* So long as I can get off at the usual hours this week, I don't mind slogging my guts out after that man. But hope the others won't be very much worse off larz. If not I can't imagine how they are gonna survive the exams. Anyway, don't think I would be blogging for the rest of the week unless something happens to make me feel like it. So don't miss me k? Kekekeke......
- i make my life perfect -