Wednesday, January 26, 2005
11:11 PM
I'm damn pissed by someone whom I thought knew me well enough not to misunderstand me. Well, evidently I'm wrong, coz this person obviously did. What the hell. Really think this is an insult to my integrity. Maybe to this person, I'm just somebody who goes around saying everything and anything under the sun to every other person regardless whether they can be told. Well if that's what you think, so be it. I know I'm saying all this in a fit of anger but just let me vent it man. If not I can't and won't be able to get over it. I'm practically fuming. Shut the crap. Since you think that I like to go shooting my mouth off, don't confide in me then.
On this note, I must admit that sometimes I do say things that I shouldn't, but when I really do that, they are but stuff that do not matter. I definitely won't go around telling others about things that I know a person who has confided in me won't want others to know. Its not as if I'm that tactless or such a dumb ass. Though I don't look like it, but I have brains k.
- i make my life perfect -