Saturday, January 01, 2005
11:57 PM
Seems like I've been blogging quite frequently for the past week. Well this is sort of a makeup for the past few as well as next few months I guess coz I don't think I'll have much time to blog once I start on my internship. Must thank Cheryl for recommending the internship to me as well as the other guys. This is really a chance in a million! Can't help but feel excited! Thank you so much, babe!
Anyway, went to Gab's house for lunch with KJ and KL today. I went earlier to Gab's place to help out coz KJ and KL were in a rush for time. In the end, I didn't really help much except for some chopping and cutting here and there as well as the washing up at the end of the meal. Must really commend Gab for his cooking. He's really quite good for a guy. Considering the fact that I only know how to eat, I think he's fabulous!
KJ and KL left shortly after the meal and Gab and I went to catch "Kung Fu Hustle". While waiting for the movie, we went to shop around for a present for his about-to-get-wedded-cousin as well as play pool. Must say that my aiming really cannot make it. Kekekeke.....
Quite like the movie, though I think the CG made things look abit exaggerated. Maybe its coz I personally quite like stuff related to martial arts as well as comedies. Think so far Stephen Chow is still one of the best comedians around. Some people may feel that he's a crappy fellow who can only think of corny jokes but I think that he's a genius. Maybe we've got a different sense of humour. Whatever.... So long as I think he's good, who cares about what others think. Kekekekeke.....
Anyway, I skipped dinner tonight. Still feeling bloated from this afternoon's sumptuous lunch. Such a sinful meal. Really must start watching my diet man. Kekekkeke..... I know I'll most probably get bombarded by this statement but trust me, I've really gained quite a lot recently. Die..... Better start exercising. But well, I'm simply too lazy. ;b
Ok, and the following is for someone really special, gal, you know who you are, don't keep dwelling on that matter k? It breaks my heart to see you hurting so much over people who don't deserve your sincere fu4 chu1. bie2 wei4 le bu4 zhen1 xi1 he2 bu4 ai4 hu4 ni3 de ren2 er2 gao3 de zi4 ji3 pian4 ti3 lin2 shang1. Its really not worth it. And don't forget that I'm always there for you k. Can always come to me no matter what happens. Lend you my shoulders if you need.
- i make my life perfect -