Sunday, January 09, 2005
1:14 PM
Internship has began and I've been pretty busy for the past week. The average hour I've been getting off work is around 8. Yah, that's how it is. Been doing lots of bo liao stuff like buying food and coffee for the director and cast and other people alike. However, I'm enjoying the job quite a bit at this moment, probably coz besides doing all the da3 za2 things, I also get to learn quite alot of stuff, minor though they are, I believe they will be of some use to me in the future.
Come to think of it, I also don't have a very good idea of what I've been busy with. It seems that I haven't done much stuff at work but time just flies, and by the time I complete whatever I have in hand, it would be around 8. By far, the earliest I've got off work is around half past seven. Lets hope I get to break this record man. Kekekkee....
Had another feast yesterday, this time at KJ and KL's place. My god, if I continue to eat like what I've did for the past week, I'll soon end up as a xiao3 pang4 zi. But I really love Gab's pizza man. Yummy!!! KL, you didn't do a bad job as well, your spaghetti wasn't as bad as you thought larz. Considering the fact that I can't cook at all, I think you did quite well. Kekekkeke...... I really enjoyed myself tremendously yesterday man. Thanks guys.
Predict that I'm gonna get busier by the day, but I really don't mind so long as I'm doing something I like. One good news is that Alan's going to join us tomorrow, so we'll have yet another comrade. Though I have no idea how the entire production will turn out, I just hope that I can learn as much as possible in the process. Bu4 lun4 jie2 guo3 zen3 yang4, guo4 cheng2 cai2 shi4 zui4 zhong4 yao4 de.
- i make my life perfect -