Sunday, January 23, 2005
1:20 AM
Was damn pissed with someone at work earlier on. Had the urge to slap her but I finally fought it back. Kekekekekke... as if I would really dare to do that.
Having very mixed feelings about some of the people at office. Can't really tell between who's "good" and who's not. Trying hard to look at the better side of the people but more than often, I happen to see the not-so-nice side. There are of course exceptions who happen to be really nice and willing to guide innocent young lambs like myself along. Keekekekeeke.... getting abit cranky again as usual.
Feeling really apologetic to a poor soul who always "gets it" from me regardless whether the person who infuriates me is him. Yes, of coz there's only one person at the moment whom I can vent my frustrations on in the office. Sorry Willie, you are just the scapegoat of your "bao mu" and my "mum". I know I've been really damn unreasonable at times (and that's a really big proportion of the time) and I have to apologize about it. Thank you for putting up with my nonsense. No promise, but I'll try to curb my temper just so that the others won't get it from me as well.
- i make my life perfect -