Saturday, February 12, 2005
12:08 AM
Went back to work today but there was basically nothing much to do. The most constructive thing that I did for the company was to help my boss with the "packing" of ang pows. Can you imagine that? Think its a real waste of my time travelling all the way down lorz, and I thought there would at least be imaging or rehearsal. But its just as well larz, coz I don't have to spend so much time in the office and can leave slightly earlier.
Caught "I do, I do" with my cousins after work. Its really a damn funny movie if you can understand dialects and all the puns and digs aimed at the Singaporean Govt. But there are some parts which verge on the edge of being cheap jokes and perhaps even a little sleazy, and undeniably, there is always this part in Jack Neo's films that are so advertisement-like. I'm a kinda put off by this fact but I guess there is really little choice with such a small and young industry like Singapore's. So I guess we just have to bear with it until things turn better.
I'm beat. Too many things to trouble myself with and too little time to handle them. Think I shall take the bo chup attitude towards some of the stuff first larz. But whatever else should be settled must be settled and there is no point in trying to escape from them. But I think my top most priority now should be to get more sleep. So off I go now...Gd nitez and til I blog again.
- i make my life perfect -