Tuesday, March 29, 2005
2:03 PM
2 people whom I least expected to contact me did so last night, and they did so at almost the same time. So I was kept busy conversing with them through the phone and sms. Caught up a little about what happened in our lives and what we are currently doing.
Wonder whether its coincidental or what, but its just so happened that both of them asked about my gan3 qing2 shi4 jie4. I think its pretty interesting that both of them happened to do that at around the same time. Kekekkee.... actually they aren't the only ones larz. A number of my friends keep asking me about it as well. Hmmmm... all I can say is that I really appreciate the concern from all of you. Its really comforting to know that there are people out there who care about you and want to know about the last events in your life. At least it shows that you are remembered.
Thank you guys, for making me feel so loved. ;p
- i make my life perfect -