Friday, March 04, 2005
12:23 AM
Actually wrote a blog on Tue night but when I was about to update it, something went wrong with my connection and there goes the entry coz I didn't save it. Think its just not fated for me to update that particular entry. Kekekeke.....
Anyway, just wanted to say in the previous blog that things hasn't been going very well for me but I believe that with the support of my beloved friends and all those who care about me, I trust myself to be able to pull through this bout of ill luck. Maybe I should say that this isn't exactly ill luck coz if it were for the flaws in my own character, things might not have turned out this way. But what's done cannot be undone and there's no point in crying over split milk, so I'll just have to pick myself up and carry on with life as normal. Guess there's nothing much I can do other than this as well.
In the meantime, I just pray and hope that things will run smoothly for all the people around me and myself from now on. So much has happened in the past 2 years that I think I can make a 40 serial drama out of it. Don't be surprised if you guys see things that have once happened in your life on tv one day k. Kekekekke.... nahz.... relax, I'm just pulling your legs.
- i make my life perfect -