Sunday, March 20, 2005
11:14 PM
Just got a call from one of my "heads" in the tuition centre. Will be going back to work on next Mon. Having very mixed feelings coz although its good to find something to do as well as get some income amidst the long study break, I feel that I haven't rested long enough. Okok, I admit it, the actual fact is that I'm too lazy alright.
But you can't blame me, can you? I've been working almost non-stop from the beginning of the year even if I were to discount the fact that I jumped straight into the job at the production house after leaving the tuition centre. From then on, the workload that I've had has been pretty heavy for most of the time and after ending my stint, I went back to school right away. So the longest break that I've had since the beginning of this year is actually this weekend after skipping tutorial on Fri. Quite pathetic ehz? Kekekeke... but at least its better than nothing.
But I'm quite worried as to whether I'll have time to study for the exam and finish up my assignment for this module after going back to work. Think I'll be working on a 5 day work week. Sianz. There goes my weekends!!! Shrugs....
The coming week will be one of a mad rush I guess -- non-stop playing and working on assignment. If possible, I hope to finish up at least one of my assignments before going back to work coz I don't think I can get much done during the week when I'm working. *Cross fingers* So people, whoever wants to ask me out for this coming week better act fast now, if not, I don't think I'd be free to go out with you people after that. ;p
- i make my life perfect -