Tuesday, March 22, 2005
12:06 AM
Didn't know that I'm so sought after until today. Kekekekeke....sounds bhb right? Don't get me wrong, I'm saying this in terms of work coz it turns out that not only the tuition centre wants me to go back. The production company wants me as well. I'm quite torn over which one to go for. Can't make up my mind, as usual. Damn, since when have I turned into an indecisive prick?
Seems that I'm getting increasingly indecisive recently. But well, when the decisions that you are going to make might directly affect whatever happens to you in at least the short term or maybe even the long run, I guess most people would think twice or more before stamping their decisions. So it isn't exactly wrong of me to want to have more time to consider and weigh the situation right?
Haiz, the thing is, I really can't make up my mind over which to choose. Both have their pros and cons and I'm not going to go a step further by elaborating on them coz I'd bore you guys to death. Arghz.... this is so frustrating.
- i make my life perfect -