Monday, March 14, 2005
4:37 PM
Nearly puked on my way to school today. Had this stomach churning feel just as the train approached Yio Chu Kang. Had the urge to rush out of the train to the nearest restroom but I refrained myself from doing so. In the end, I broke out in cold sweat after managing to suppress the feeling. My stomach has been feeling kinda odd for the whole day. Damn. Just as I'm recovering from my fever, this had to happen. But nevermind, I normally recover pretty quickly from illnesses, so I guess I should recover latest by end of the week.
My sore throat is getting from bad to worse. It feels sore even when I don't do anything to it and when I do try to swallow, it hurts like hell. The irony is I've actually planned to go for a ktv session tomorrow. Looks like an uncertainty to me now. Don't know how things will go but we shall see how my throat feels tomorrow morning.
- i make my life perfect -