Friday, March 04, 2005
10:32 PM
Retribution. Does it really exist?
I have been pondering over this question for quite some time and have yet to arrive at a conclusion for it. Maybe I'll never get an answer to it, or I might be able to give you guys an answer some ten or twenty years down the road.
I'm more inclined to think that retribution doesn't exist. If it does, why do the bad guys always get away with whatever harm they have done and leave the mess for the good guys to clear up?
It really depends on your own perception to decide whether it exists. If you think it does, may justice prevail for you. Continue to be the good guy and lady luck will eventually shine on you. If you choose to think that retribution doesn't exist, then by all means continue with all the atrocities but I wish you the best of luck.
- i make my life perfect -