Sunday, March 13, 2005
11:53 PM
Finally fell sick after a week long's sore throat. Was still feeling quite ok in the morning except for a little soreness in the throat and a slight headache. As the day progressed, i could feel the heat within my head escalating and the headache became really bad. My temperature soared from 37.5C to 38.4C by around 4pm. Still, I refused to go to the doc's thinking that my condition would improve by drinking more water and honey and getting some rest.
I proved to be wrong for my fever went up to 39.1C after waking up from the nap. Had no choice but to visit the doc. Took the medicine after dinner and felt much better soon after that. At the very least, the medicine managed to curb the discomfort of the headache. The fever went down soon too and the latest temperature I took was 37.4C. Marked improvement. Wonder whether it'll stay this way though coz there is always the possibility of the fever coming back.
Ok, enough of my ramblings. As a patient, I ought to rest more. I love it when I fall sick coz its the only time I get to treat myself better by resting more and doing whatever I like without feeling guilty that I'm wasting time that I should spend studying coz I know I won't be very productive even if I were to hug my books when I'm sick. In fact, I think I spend more time indulging in undesirable pleasures than in resting than when I'm sick. Really know how to enjoy ehz? Kekekekeke.... sounds like a twisted theory? Who cares... its my life and I'll live it the way I like.
- i make my life perfect -