Sunday, March 06, 2005
11:56 PM
There was a "surprise" waiting for me in my inbox when I checked my email earlier on. I received an email from someone whom I least expected -- Fina Torres. For the info for those of you who have no idea who she is, she is or rather, was the director of the production that I was working on previously.
She actually sent me an email to thank me for my assistance and told me that it's been an experience despite the ups and downs. Her tone was vastly different from how she usually commanded me to do all sorts of stuff for her. I had initially suspected what she wanted from me when I saw her name in the sender's column and her agenda for the email really surprised me. I appreciate the fact that she remembers me after leaving for 2 weeks and takes the effort to thank me in an email. Not all directors would bother to do that.
Even though I did not enjoy working for her, I must applaud her for being nice enough to send me an email to thank me. Short as it was, I could feel her sincerity in the email. She made me feel appreciated. Suddenly, I feel so bad for being such a bad assistant to her. Haiz.
Anyway, Fish Leong's concert was marvellous. Her singing was fantatistic and she topped her performance up with her sense of humour. If I were a guy, I would fall in love with her totally man. She just brought the whole audience into her world with her singing. Her live performance is really terrific. Emil Chau, was also very entertaining and I'm a little tempted to go for his concert in late Apr, but I just realized that he would be holding it together with Jonathan Lee. Dunno whether it'll be a waste to listen to Jonathan. He can compose but don't think he can sing. And he hasn't been composing nice songs recently as well. But we shall see...
- i make my life perfect -