Sunday, April 24, 2005
11:07 PM
Finally the dreaded, evil exam is over! Glad that its finally done and over with but I won't want to received my result slip though. Oh alright, I'll stop harping on that.
Can't imagine I actually stayed at home for one whole week without stepping out at all just coz of the freaking exam. Seven days!! Can you imagine being stuck in a 5-room HDB flat for seven whole days? I think I must have broken my record of recent times. I still find it quite unbelieveable until now and I really wonder how I survived. But well, I guess your reading this entry now shows that I somehow did manage.
Its been a hectic week and the following one only looks to be slightly better. Damn, I'm already looking forward to my next big break, but I don't even have an idea when I can look forward to. Argh!! I look just like a zombie now and I really need sleep!
In desperate need of some retail theraphy as well, been feeling unbalanced recently and I certainly hope that retail theraphy might do the trick to get my balance back. But so far whatever I've done doesn't seem to help much, so I'm really wondering whether it's really going to help.
- i make my life perfect -