Saturday, April 16, 2005
11:19 PM
Finally found time for a little update after quite a while. Have been busy with work or studying most of the time for the past week. Just realized that I have so little time left to finish reading so much stuff as well as work on two assignments a few days ago. Damn. Was quite freaked out at that point of time. But guess what, I'm back to my procrastinating stunts again today. Talk about time management. Kekekekkekeke.....
But as the saying goes, 就算上吊也要喘一口气, so I guess I just have to try to be more focused when I do my read-ups for the next few days. If my attention span isn't that short, I think I would have completed a lot more for the past few days. Haiz....
Speaking of attention span, I think I'm really horrible at trying to stay focused on something for a period of time. My attention almost always gets diverted from the particular matter unless its something that I really enjoy doing. And the worse thing is I just can't sit at the same place for too long. It just makes me feel all uncomfortable.
This all boils down to a lack in self discipline I guess. Yah, I'm always indulging myself by not disciplining myself when I'm supposed to do so. Forever losing sight of what I'm aiming to achieve. Failing in all attempts to learn from the past.
- i make my life perfect -