Wednesday, April 06, 2005
12:39 AM
Often, we take for granted the fact that our family and friends would always be around to give us support or help us whenever we are in some kinda shit. This, my friends, may not always be the case coz even though they have always been there to offer advice or some other forms of assistance, they are not obliged to be there for us all the time.
A friend of mine has always been there for me whenever I need a listening ear. In fact, no matter how busy she is, she's always ready to help any of her friends with their problems. Seriously, I think she's like the "problem disposer" which others dump all their difficulties onto. Some people tend to take her for granted and just heaved their troubles on her, expecting her to help them come up with a solution without even a word of thanks whilst few others with a conscience, like me (don't vomit k) , are truly grateful whenever she gives us any form of aid.
I know that she been really upset lately because of the various forms of pressure coming down on her all at the same time coupled with the fact that she has to help so many people with their problems when there isn't anyone for her to share her troubles with. My dear girl, don't keep all your unhappiness to yourself k, if you need someone to talk with, I'm always a call away. Just like you'll make time for me no matter how busy you are, I'd do the same for you as well. To the one who's "beside" her, I know life hasn't been very good to you recently as well, and I know you've been having loads of "aches" (I shan't mention which kind), but if you need someone to speak with, I'm always here as well. As for the one who's really far away at the moment, you can always msn me as well if there's anything bothering you k.
- i make my life perfect -