Tuesday, May 24, 2005
11:53 PM
Haven't been blogging much for the past month or so coz of various reasons. Of coz the most impt reason is coz I've been pretty busy and anything that I feel like blogging about would have lost its timeliness by the time I'm free to blog, so I just couldn't be bothered to enter an entry. Now that lectures have come to an end, guess I can just steal some time off to blog now and then before I eventually get started on my post assignments.
Kekekkee, I'm making it sound as if I'm damn conscientious and can't wait to start on my assignment but the truth is that I just can't be bothered about it now. Just feel like having a good week's rest before I get started on anything. I'm back in slacking mode after three weeks of "non-stop hits" by Kenna. Guess she really thinks that we are damn free. But *whatever*, I shan't grumble about the lectures anymore since they are already over.
Seems like the past three weeks have been busy yet quite unhappening for me except for some minor hiccups that may have either caused some embarrassments, heartbreaks, happiness or the sense of achievement/fulfilment. I might not have been the person who underwent all these feelings but most of the time, I would have been either directly or indirectly involved in the episodes that created these stirs in emotions. Whatever it is, I just hope that everything goes well for everyone and there won't be any more unpleasant news for some time to come. In fact, its been quite a while since I last heard something really worth celebrating. Guess this is what is meant by us not being able to get the best of everything in the world.
When you get something, you'll most likely lose something in the process. But I just hope that for everyone out there, whatever you lose would be something that might be of least importance as compared to what you have gained. I know this sounds too idealistic but well, just let me fantasize for once.
- i make my life perfect -