Monday, July 25, 2005
1:28 AM
My emotions are running out of control tonight and its all coz of kj n gab. One for writing that blog and the other for making me face some of the thoughts that I've been trying to avoid thinking about. Hate you guys. *Bleh* Kekekkekeke.....
I totally hate it when my feelings are beyond my control, and the worst thing is, I'm getting increasingly emotional nowadays. Its scary how much I can cry over little things like a drama or maybe coz I'm touched by some stuff. I never used to do that, no matter how touching a scene maybe, but its scary how frequently I'm tearing nowadays. Makes me feel like I've lost my emotional balance.....
Anyway, haiz.... I'll b starting work tmr and the rest of them will be starting school, which means its going to be difficult to meet up frequently, esp when they usually have loads of work to do. Though I hate to say this, but I'm going to miss you guys and all the gatherings that we had. Damn, I'm starting to sound like gab... so mushy... But if possible, lets try to meet up whenever we have the time alright? Must try to make time for each other.
I don't want to thank anyone here for the things that they have done for me coz I believe that actions speak louder than words. Gratitude may be shown in many other methods other than writing them out, and I think that true friends will know that you appreciate whatever they have done for you without the need of you voicing out your thankfulness towards them. So all I'm gonna say is that I really had a great time for the past few months and I just hope that even though a "new chapter" in our lives have begun, we can continue to keep in contact and maintain our friendship for as long as possible.
- i make my life perfect -