Sunday, July 17, 2005
5:10 PM
Its been a month since the previous update and I can only say that I'm so damn glad the stupid exams are over. The advertising one was a real killer and I'm just hoping that I won't flunk it.
Anyway, yesterday was a real mad rush day. Was rushing from one place to the other after the exams, and was late most of the time. Opps... ;p Kekekekee...but I must say that its been a pretty enjoyable day on the whole.
Did a little shopping after the exam, went back to my alma mater for its anniversary dinner, went for supper and for coffee/chocolate after that. Guess what time I reached home last night? 3.30am. No prizes for getting it right though! ;)
Now that my three months holiday has officially started, I really have to settle down and get started on a couple of things that I'm supposed to do. Gotta start planning for the trip, project pilot, save more for the trip, etc.... Hope these three months doesn't fly past like the past two years have! The rate that the days are flying by makes me feel real old. Scary....
- i make my life perfect -