Thursday, September 22, 2005
12:10 AM
Wowz. Its been 2 months since my last post. Well, time flies. 2 months since the last entry, so what have I been busy with? Hmmm, lets see, just the usual stuff, going to work, going out with friends and stuff like that. No major events to talk about, which explains the lack of updates. You guys might have been wondering whether I've vanished from the surface of earth if not for the fact that you still see me logging onto msn frequently right? Kekkekkee....
I'm in a beautiful mood tonight, coz I've finally gotten a new camera! The Nikon Coolpix S1. Not that I got it today though, my dad actually bought it yesterday but today's the first day I got to play around with it/use it....opps....kekekkee.....
Anyway, I love it, though I would have preferred to get another model, Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T5, which I happened to see on the papers only yesterday. But alas, my dad was too quick for me, so I have to settle for this model that I mentioned to him previously. Anyway, I'm already very grateful to have a new cam already though, coz my old one's really in a bad way. Its only 2 mp and its pretty bulky, barely even comparable to my phone cam. Guess one shouldn't be too insatiable, coz I think its great of my dad to get such a nice cam for me as a b'dae present, though it ultra belated. Kekekekee.....but I think its well worth the wait coz its much more value for money in this case as he paid a lot less than he would have done if he had bought it 2 months ago.
Yup, I'm contented. Serious. Can't ask for more.
- i make my life perfect -