Sunday, December 11, 2005
3:51 PM
Oklahoma City, US (Local Time December 11, 2005 1.59am)
Yes, its been a long time since I last blogged, and now I'm actually in Oklahoma City in the United States. This is only the 2nd night I'm here but so far, time really seems to crawl. The pace of life here is really slow, and there's nothing much to do. Lessons have yet to begin and we'll be having orientation around the sch later this morning.
I've barely caught ard 4 hrs of sleep upon arriving at this unhappening place some 27hrs ago, and although its already 2am now, I still can't get to sleep. The worst thing is, I didn't catch much sleep on the journey here as well. Can't help but blame myself for my wretched life. Damn. Hope my jet lag gets cured when lessons begin. Anyway, I've decided not to force myself to sleep if I really can't coz its really very xin ku...at least I still have my bao bei to keep me company when I lose sleep. But no worries pple, I'll take gd care of myself. Will try not to let myself fall sick and will return in one piece. Kekekekeke.....
Weather here has been bearable so far coz we haven't been outdoors much. But it was really freaking cold when we reached here on fri night coz it was only -3 degree celcius. Nearly froze to bits as Kenneth led us in search of our penthouse suite coz we took quite some time to find e place and the wind kept blowing and I was unable to put on my gloves as I was lugging my luggage along. My fingers got hurt as a result and they are still smarting now even though I've applied quite a lot of moisturizer already. Haiz. Just hope things get better soon.
Lodging is above my expectations and I'm quite worried that I might not be able to get used to the hostels when we travel in California. Might have gotten too spoilt by the for those kinda conditions. But well, we shall take things one step at a time.
Alright, I'm starting to feel sleepy now, so I'll try to go off to bed now. Continue with the updates some other time. Take care peeeps! Six weeks may sound very long, but they will be over in a jiffy. Cya guys then.....
- i make my life perfect -