Monday, December 12, 2005
3:16 PM
Oklahoma City, US (Local Time December 12, 2005 1.23am)
Just found out that the weather has been so fine over here coz we are experiencing a heat wave and the city is on high alert against fires. Hmmm, and I was thinking that the weather isn't as cold as I thought it would be and winter isn't half that scary after all. Turns out that I'm quite wrong. Kekekkekee....hope this fine weather continues or we'll all be frozen.
Visited my sch campus for the 1st time today. Basically its quite like what I've expected but I just hope the next 3 weeks would be fun. Will be starting with TV production tmr and I heard that its one of the more shiong subjects, so just hope that having more stuff to do will make me more tired and help me to fall asleep.
Went to Ross and Walmart earlier on and all of my roommates bought something except me. Well this of coz excludes groceries but its kinda weird that I return from a shopping trip empty-handed. Maybe its coz I'm not used to the way Ross works. I was quite lost between the rows and rows of clothes and everything looked so messy to me. Its really a place with no shopping experience but you can get some really cheap stuff there if you are willing to dig into the piles/rows.
Alright, and here's a couple of photos that we took over these few days to make you guys miss me even more...kekekkekee.....

Outside our penthouse suite....

Me and my roommates in Walmart

"Hat-ty" Girls... kekeeke... can't even see my eyes....

On bus journey to campus....

Our 1st fast food outing...
Btw....the food here is seriously quite salty....I think if I were to stay here for long, the possibility of me getting kidney problems woud be greatly increased. On top of that its pretty oily as well, so it really doesn't suit my taste. Haiz...just hope that these 3 weeks of torture in terms of food will end soon.
Thats all for today folks, will try to update again soon, which is mostly likely when I lose sleep again. Kekekkeeke....hopefully I'll recover from that soon though....
- i make my life perfect -