Friday, January 13, 2006
3:55 PM
Los Angeles, US (Local Time January 13, 2006 11.59pm)
Its 2 weeks from the time I left Oklahoma City and these 2 weeks feels like 2 days to me. I guess fun time flies especially quickly and we have almost come to the end of our US trip. We'll be leaving LA ard late morning local time and I believe all the 6 of us who have been travelling together throughout the trip will feel some kinda bu4 she4 when we have to part in Jap for some of us and Changi Airport for the rest of them.
I'm expecting some teary moments tmr but I seriously don't dare to think too much. Just hope everything goes well. Its been a trip full of adventures and though I enjoyed almost every moment of the trip, I would rather be spared of any further surprises. I'm praying tt everything will go well for the remaining 1 week of the trip.
Okok, gtg.....be back in a weeks time.....so cya guys then....
- i make my life perfect -