Tuesday, February 07, 2006
7:27 PM
I've been back for more than 2 weeks, and still wishing at times that I weren't. Everything seems like a dream that I had, and how I hope the dream could have been longer. Had the time of my life during this trip and I don't think I'll forget all the moments we spent laughing, bitching, bickering and crying. (Opps, I'm not supposed to say that, am I, Princess Cheryl? Kekeekke.....No, no Cheryl didn't cry, all we saw were tears welling in her eyes.... kekekke....)
Anyway, its really about time I started facing reality. Been slacking for as long as I've been back on the pretext of CNY and the cleaning up to do before that but I really have to buck up with my assignments and exams and most imptly, my quest for a J-O-B. Lots of debts incurred coz of this trip, have to work real hard and try to repay them asap. Ouch. Hurts when reality slaps you hard on the face man. The consequences of using money-on-credit. But this trip is a chance in a lifetime, and considering the amount of fun I had, I have no regrets at all.
Btw, went down to Marina Square on Sat and managed to catch fireworks by the Singapore River when all we had bargained for was to go to the he2 pan4. Ironically, we didn't find the he2 pan4. Kekekekekeke..... The fireworks went off just as we reached the riverside. Really lucky man. They were so beautiful and went on for quite some time. And guess what? I managed to catch almost 2 mins of it on my cam! Those who want to see it can get it from me k....
Gtg, and since CNY is still not over yet, wish all of you have a happy chinese new year!
- i make my life perfect -