Saturday, May 13, 2006
1:37 AM
I'm freaking pissed now. Just received an sms from my boss telling me tt the next day i have to report to work would b almost 2 weeks away from now when the original schedule planned was supposed to be on coming mon. N this isn't the first time these kinda things happened. Why should i be at the beck of their call and waste my time on such a company that doesn't care abt the benefit of their employees? All they ever care abt is cutting costs, and they do it at the expense of us. And they expect us to understand their predicament. Have they ever tried to understand ours? Blardy arses.
Its not like i'd starve to death if didn't have this job, and not like i desperately need a job in the first place. I was thinking more of returning the favor of my boss for treating me so well previously and letting me work when i was saving for the trip. But now i think they are just taking me for granted. Asking me to fill me when they have someone down, and telling me i don't have to go for work on a day i'm scheduled to do so just because they cancelled a meeting last min and have enough manpower for the day. Putting up with it for once or twice doesn't mean i can put up with it forever. And the worst thing is that she smsed me. Why couldn't she at least give me a call? No guts to tell me over the phone? Feeling guilty? Why should she feel so if she were doing the right thing?
I swear that one more time they do this to me, i'm going to say sayonara. I'm serious. I've had enough. I'm much better off spending my time trying to find a permanent job rather than slogging for some ungrateful nincompoops.
Ok, enough of raving. Just needed to let off some steam. So yah, as things turned out, i should be pretty free from now until 24th. Hmmm, gonna find something constructive to do, and yah, this is the best opportunity to ask me out for gatherings, outings, and what-have-u-nots. I exercise priority booking though, so please make your appointments early. =P
- i make my life perfect -