Thursday, July 27, 2006
12:34 PM
I've just quit my job. Yes. I started probation yesterday and i've quit this morning. =P Just think this isn't the right job for me though the people there are nice and fun. Anyway, think someone up there is playing a cruel joke with me. A damn company (name erased for fear of getting into trouble =P ) gave me a call on my 1st day of work to ask me for an interview. Its like i've sent the resume around a month ago lorz, can only say they are damn inefficient.
Hope i won't regret this decision in the future but i seriously doubt i will anyway. Think the job just doesn't suit me. I must have been crazy to even think of wanting to try it out. Total mismatch. Hmmmm...wonder when i'll ever find my next job. =P
Anyway, have to thank everybody who have showed support in my decision to quit. It definitely made me more assured of my decision. I'm glad i got out of there in double quick time. There people there are nice but they just seem to be overly "high" and enthusiatic. Do such people really exist? I wonder where they get all that energy everyday. Or issit just me? Maybe its coz i'm lazy...
- i make my life perfect -